template definition (was Re: Fwd: Re: comments on WCAG Methodology)

Dear Eval TF,

As requested, please see the definition for "templates" from ATAG 2.0:
  - <http://www.w3.org/TR/ATAG20/#def-Template>

Given that ATAG 2.0 is still a Working Draft, this definition might
change. We could still adopt it with a requirement to update it should
it change in future drafts of ATAG 2.0.

For comparison, here is the definition for "template" in our draft:
  - <http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/conformance/ED-methodology-20120730#template>

Thoughts?

Regards,
   Shadi