From: Velleman, Eric [evelleman@bartimeus.nl]
Sent: Tuesday, 28 August 2012 12:03 AM
To: public-wai-evaltf@w3.org
Subject: EvalTF new editor draft and DoC

Dear EvalTF,

We have prepared a new editor draft for you consideration. In this draft we address the comments and discussions from our group and also the recent comments by the WCAG WG. Please find the new editor draft at:

- <http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/conformance/ED-methodology-20120827>

The Diff version is available at:

- <https://www.w3.org/2007/10/htmldiff?doc1=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2FWAI%2FER%2Fconformance%2FED-methodology-20120730&doc2=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2FWAI%2FER%2Fconformance%2FED-methodology-20120827>

The disposition of comments shows what we did in the document and also indicates (at the top of the document(s) the comments that are still open:

- <http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/conformance/comments-20120327>
- <http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/conformance/comments-20120730>
- <http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/conformance/comments-20120730-WCAG>

In the last two DoC documents there are some open comments. In the EvalTF we need to get approval on:
- Comment #24 (Templates)
- Comment #29 (Techniques)
- Comment #32 (Accessibility Statements)

What can you do?

Please review the Editor Draft and the DoC's by thursday and particularly take a detailed look at the DoC's, specifically the open comments (also marked inside the DoC's).

With regard to the timeline of EvalTF publication, it would be great if we can finalize the editor draft in the current form, just to be able to ask for public input and comments. Like the last time, this could really help us forward and provide valuable information. I do not want to push you to drop important issues that should be covered before publication, but we will have much more chances for change and refining. We are not ready yet ;-)

Kindest regards,

Eric

This e-mail is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient you must not disclose or use the information contained within. If you have received it in error please return it to the sender via reply e-mail and delete any record of it from your system. The information contained within is not the opinion of Edith Cowan University in general and the University accepts no liability for the accuracy of the information provided.

CRICOS IPC 00279B