AW: AW: Accessibility Statements (was Re: Comments from Eval TF review)

Hi Shadi, all,

If this section is needed (I'm not convinced), then it shouldn't be just
optional, or?

Another issue for me is: I'm worrying a bit about all these optional
sections. If one evaluator uses the methodology without the optional
sections and another one with them it looks like two different methodologies
or that the other one is doing better work. But this is another problem...

Best

Kerstin