AW: Comment #24 - Evaluating Templates with no content

Hi all,

I also think that evaluating templates is important because of the reasons
Vivienne mentioned in her mail. I also think that developers needs a
feedback about the WCAG-conformance of the templates. I therefore concur a
section about evaluation of templates as special case of our methodology.

Best

Kerstin