Re: AW: Accessibility Statements (was Re: Comments from Eval TF review)

Shadi,

I think part of my problem is the term "Accessibility Statement", which
is something that quite a few sites already have.

I think it might help us if we renamed what we are talking about to be
"Conformance Statement", and expressly define it as a public statement
around the use of this methodology.  THEN I think we can explore what
things must be (and not be) in such a statement, etc.

Make sense?

Peter