Re: AW: Minutes for Teleconference on 16 August 2012

From: Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 01:24:12 +0200
To: Kerstin Probiesch <k.probiesch@gmail.com>
CC: 'Eval TF' <public-wai-evaltf@w3.org>
Hi Kerstin,

Please note that minutes can sometimes be out of context or incomplete
(as opposed to verbatim transcripts).

We've opened an issue in response to your repeated comments:
  - <http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/2011/eval/track/issues/6>

The group did not feel we could address this in the upcoming draft.

Regards,
   Shadi