[canceled] Eval TF teleconference call on 2 August 2012

From: Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2012 22:06:43 +0200
To: Eval TF <public-wai-evaltf@w3.org>
CC: Eric Velleman <E.Velleman@bartimeus.nl>
Dear Eval TF,

Eric and I are working on closing the comments and preparing a new
editor draft based on previous surveys and teleconference discussion.

Unfortunately we are behind on this but should have these resources
ready for your review early next week. Please schedule time to review
them before the *next teleconference call on 9 August 2012*.

Regards,
   Shadi