[regrets] Re: EvalTF agenda Telco 12 April

Unfortunately I will not be able to attend today either.

I will clean-up and send out the minutes later on. Please use the IRC
command "trackbot, start meeting" and "trackbot, end meeting" to start
and stop the logging.

The scribe list is available here:
  - <http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/2011/eval/minutes.html>

Best,