Re: Discussion: dynamic pages

Eric:

I still believe that we can just model accessibility audits after the
business use cases that are provided for a web application's launch.  In my
experience, all of these dynamic scenarios are covered when testing web
pages for success in meeting functional requirements; each profile has a
use case.  All we need to do is write the accessibility audits for each use
case.

Thanks,
Elle

--
If you want to build a ship, don't drum up the people to gather wood,
divide the work, and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the vast