Van: public-wai-evaltf-request@w3.org [public-wai-evaltf-request@w3.org] namens Denis Boudreau [dboudreau@accessibiliteweb.com]
Verzonden: donderdag 29 september 2011 15:09
Aan: Eval TF
Onderwerp: Re: informational resources list on measuring web accessibility?

Hi Tim, everyone,

I think this is a good idea. Though all we have is in french at the moment on our end, we are in the process of redesigning our website and we're throwing in an english version. That means that sometime before x-mas we should have it revised and translated here.

We'd be happy to share our "practice of web accessibility measurement" once this is done.

/Denis