AW: Comment on Requirements RO3, R04, proposal to include Validity

Hi all,

I also still prefer "reliable" (I would be more happy with reliable and
replicable). Without Reliability a test will never be replicable, so
Reliability is a prerequisite.

For the discussion on "same results" and "similar results": I propose not to
change "same" in "similar", because we will define what "same" means
(permissible deviation).

Best

Kerstin