Re: Comments on Target Audience - websites

Hi Katie (and Shadi)--

This raises an issue about scope (and relates to Amy Chen's question in
today's meeting). A great number of applications are not delivered
through common user agents (such as Firefox or Internet Explorer).
Instead, they are server-driven, non-html applications that have their
own user interface.

This is particularly true for business applications produced by
companies like Oracle, SAP and IBM. Testing those type of applications
requires a methodology different from those delivered through a browser
like Firefox or IE).

How do we address those types of applications? Or do they fall within
the definition of server-side scripting?

Mike