From: public-wai-evaltf-request@w3.org [public-wai-evaltf-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Vincent François [vfrancois@accessibiliteweb.com]
Sent: Monday, 19 September 2011 12:00 PM
To: public-wai-evaltf@w3.org
Subject: Re: Face-to-face meetings

Le 11-09-18 23:44, Denis Boudreau a écrit :

Planning a face to face right after CSUN might be our best chance of having a few folks at the same place at the same time. And if we can get a lot of the other folks with us over the phone, we can plan for a big day of work and get a lot of things done at once.
...and still swimming in the cold-but-already-liquid-in-March Pacific ocean right after! ;-)

--

Vincent François
Directeur général

Coopérative AccessibilitéWeb
1751 rue Richardson, bureau 6111
Montréal (Qc), Canada H3K 1G6

vincent.francois@accessibiliteweb.com<mailto:vincent.francois@accessibiliteweb.com>
http://www.accessibiliteweb.com<http://www.accessibiliteweb.com/>
Tél. : +1 514-312-3378
Sans frais : +1 877-315-5550

This e-mail is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient you must not disclose or use the information contained within. If you have received it in error please return it to the sender via reply e-mail and delete any record of it from your system. The information contained within is not the opinion of Edith Cowan University in general and the University accepts no liability for the accuracy of the information provided.

CRICOS IPC 00279B