RE: Minutes for Teleconference on 15 September 2011

From: Boland Jr, Frederick E. <frederick.boland@nist.gov>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 15:02:13 -0400
To: "public-wai-evaltf@w3.org" <public-wai-evaltf@w3.org>
per the discussion at the last teleconference, the link to the authoring tools accessibility guidelines (ATAG) working group site is:

As we continue our work, I think we should monitor and respect as appropriate success criteria in the developing ATAG2.0 specification :

  A.3.7 mentions previews..

Thanks and best wishes
Tim Boland NIST