Re: Requirements draft - objectivity

Hi Derlev, all,

because one can not be sure about 100 percent objectivity a Test Design should be a controlled test design. In our case - we haven't decided about the Approach - this can happen for example over the amount of pages or the amount of pages per SC. Also with other Deskriptions for Testing Procedures.

Best

Kerstin

Via Mobile