Re: Requirements draft - objectivity

Central question:

Do we want that a tester can manipulate the results?

I don't mean the case that something was overlooked but the case that something was willingly overlooked. Or the other Way round.

If not we need Objectivity as a Requirement. Just Agreement on something is not enough.

And again: No Objectivity - no standardized methodology.

Kerstin

Via Mobile