Tracker -- tool for tracking actions and issues

From: Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2011 22:18:03 +0200
To: Eval TF <public-wai-evaltf@w3.org>
Dear Group,

Initially I had introduced to you some of the "Zakim" teleconference
bridge functionality and IRC interface to initiating the commands:
  - <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wai-evaltf/2011Aug/0011>

We now have another tool to help us track action items and issues. It
can be accessed via the Web, IRC, and e-mail. Here is our instance of
"Tracker" tool and documentation for its functionality:
  - <http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/2011/eval/track/>
  - <http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/>
  - <http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/features>
  - <http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/web>
  - <http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/irc>
  - <http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/email>

Mastering these helper tools will significantly improve the efficiency
of our meetings and distributed online collaboration; please take the
time to browse through the documentation and get acquainted.

Best,
   Shadi