From: public-wai-evaltf-request@w3.org [public-wai-evaltf-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Shadi Abou-Zahra [shadi@w3.org]
Sent: Tuesday, 30 August 2011 5:05 PM
To: Eval TF
Subject: Fwd: Additional Point/Question: problem centered / page centered  evaluation

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Additional Point/Question: problem centered / page centered
evaluation
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 08:21:34 +0000
From: Kerstin Probiesch <mail@barrierefreie-informationskultur.de>
To: <public-wai-evaltf@w3.org>

Dear Eval TF,

I want to add the following question: should we recommend a problem centered
or a page centered approach? In my opinion this question is not only
essential for further discussions about single questions and topics
(true/false, rankings, involve people with disabilities) but essential for
the whole methodology.

Regs

Kerstin

-------------------------------------
Kerstin Probiesch - Freie Beraterin
Barrierefreiheit, Social Media, Webkompetenz
Kantstraße 10/19 | 35039 Marburg
Tel.: 06421 167002
E-Mail: mail@barrierefreie-informationskultur.de
Web: http://www.barrierefreie-informationskultur.de

XING: http://www.xing.com/profile/Kerstin_Probiesch
Twitter: http://twitter.com/kprobiesch

This e-mail is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient you must not disclose or use the information contained within. If you have received it in error please return it to the sender via reply e-mail and delete any record of it from your system. The information contained within is not the opinion of Edith Cowan University in general and the University accepts no liability for the accuracy of the information provided.

CRICOS IPC 00279B