Re: Apologies and naming

From: Denis Boudreau <dboudreau@accessibiliteweb.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 23:56:37 -0400
To: Eval TF <public-wai-evaltf@w3.org>
Hi all,

I certainly won't fight for one name or another if people aren't ready to make a choice now. But if we agree that we should wait before officially choosing one, then we should simply call this "WCAG-EM" and be done with this discussion until we feel the methodology has taken enough of a shape for us to be able to give it a proper name.

Best,

/Denis