From: public-wai-evaltf-request@w3.org [public-wai-evaltf-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Denis Boudreau [dboudreau@accessibiliteweb.com]
Sent: Thursday, 20 October 2011 10:23 PM
To: Eval TF
Subject: Re: [even more] naming for "Methodology"

Hi everyone,

We just had a discussion over at EOWG and Robert Yonaitis, suggested "WCAG-EM" for "Evaluation Methodology".

Simple, effective. Thoughts?

/Denis

On 2011-10-13, at 12:13 PM, Amy Chen wrote:

Hi everyone,

Any of the full titles for the methodology sounded good to me. “Accessibility Evaluation Methodology” would work.

(I would prefer to move away from adding any additional acronyms like “AEM” though.)

For the short name, I liked WCAG-Check, but the word “check” isn’t part of the full title for the evaluation methodology.

How about “WCAG-Method” as a short name for the methodology? (I agree that WCAG-Eval sounded too much like “evil.”) We can add a sentence about referring to the short name as part of the Abstract.

Thanks,
Amy