Re: Accessibility evaluation methodology

From: Joshue O Connor <joshue.oconnor@cfit.ie>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 09:36:23 +0100
To: Léonie Watson <lwatson@nomensa.com>
CC: Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>, "public-wai-rd@w3.org" <public-wai-rd@w3.org>, Eval TF <public-wai-evaltf@w3.org>
Hi all,

In terms of accessibility evaluation methodologies that are documented
(in terms of an articulated framework) - I will play devils advocate and
say that the kind of thing that Léonie is outlining is the lions share
of what people do. In CFIT, we do the same kind of  thing as Nomensa -
with the addition of expert evaluation. The expert evaluation part is an
established methodology - so if that helps Shadi maybe you could add it?

Cheers

Josh