Re: fyi - Browser Vendor Meeting on Testing October 28, 2011

Hi Tim, All,

Thank you for raising this, Tim.

My colleagues Michael Cooper (WAI staff contact for WCAG WG and PFWG
(=HTML5 accessibility and WAI-ARIA)) and Jeanne Spellman (WAI staff
contact for UAAG and ATAG) and myself are involved in this W3C-wide
testing activity. Some information about this activity is here:
  - <http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/2011/eval/>

One or two WAI staff will be attending this meeting and we invite others
with interest in accessibility testing to attend it too. I'm also trying
to see if remote participation would be possible.

Please contact Michael, Jeanne, or myself if you have questions.

Best,
   Shadi