Finding complete processes

From: Alistair Garrison <alistair.j.garrison@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 10:30:20 +0100
To: Eval TF <public-wai-evaltf@w3.org>
Dear all,

My question is how do you find 'complete processes' - especially for a large or very large website???

In order to claim conformance for the whole website, at least from my understanding, it would seem that any and all complete processes contained in the website must be found and checked (please read Understanding Requirement 3 - Complete Processes in http://www.w3.org/TR/UNDERSTANDING-WCAG20/conformance).

I have been looking at the use of the "Top paths" information from website analytics (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_traffic), but am not entirely sure that this fulfils the need...

Interested in thoughts / comments on any other approaches...

All the best

Alistair