Re: Defining website scope using Sitemap protocol

From: RichardWarren <richard.warren@userite.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2011 15:53:39 -0000
To: "Alistair Garrison" <alistair.j.garrison@gmail.com>, "Eval TF" <public-wai-evaltf@w3.org>
Dear Alistair,

I agree that one method of defining the scope could be to use the site map (either the XML as used by google etc., or even the bog standard html site map) . You would need to provide a copy of the site map as it existed at the time of evaluation. It is a good example of “how an evaluator can express the scope”.

I don’t know how many examples we need to provide, the important thing is to make it clear that any scope statement is clear and reliable.

Regards
Richard