Our approach...

From: Alistair Garrison <alistair.j.garrison@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 19:05:07 +0100
To: Eval TF <public-wai-evaltf@w3.org>, Eric Velleman <evelleman@bartimeus.nl>
Dear All,

The emails about "web accessibility enhancement scripts" have highlights an interesting thing.  What are we trying to really achieve with the methodology?

1) Are we seeking to attest a conformance claim for a web site (or other) made by someone (the developer, the owner, etc...) using WCAG 2.0 Understanding Conformance document  http://www.w3.org/TR/UNDERSTANDING-WCAG20/conformance; or

2) Are we seeking to test what we think is good to test (Section 7) then provide a conformance claim for that...

I'd be interested to hear thoughts and comments.

Very best regards

Alistair Garrison