Re: An Evaluation Question for all you experts

Hi Vivienne,

It is sometimes difficult to decide what lies in the responsibility of
the web developer, the user agent developer, and the users themselves.

For example, one could argue that there is lack of support in browsers
and assistive technologies to announce new windows rather than in the
websites to provide this information. Still, WCAG2 recommends warning
users before opening new windows; see Technique G 201 for SC 3.2.1:
  - <http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG20-TECHS/G201>
  -
<http://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG20/quickref/#qr-consistent-behavior-receive-focus>

However, this is not a requirement for all situations and there are
currently no documented failures for specific situations.

Best,
   Shadi