Van: Detlev Fischer [fischer@dias.de]
Verzonden: woensdag 16 november 2011 14:28
Aan: public-wai-evaltf@w3.org
Onderwerp: Re: [for review] "Website Accessibility Evaluation Methodology" Editor   Draft of 15 November 2011

Hi eval tf,

Since the TOC from point 7.5 onwards up to the end is just a few hints
in editor notes so far, it looks to me as if it would be advantageous to
add a bit more meat before publication for discussion and feedback.

Sampling and evaluation are critical for the methodology and currenly
there is little indication how these topics will be addressed...

Discussion however may be fine if the idea is to invite a brainstrorm on
how the sketched sections may be filled out, but that is probably not
the intention, right?

Regards,
Detlev

. Am 16.11.2011 14:01, schrieb Shadi Abou-Zahra:
> Dear Eval TF,
>
> An updated Editors Draft of the "Website Accessibility Evaluation
> Methodology" is now online for review and discussion this week:
> - <http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/conformance/ED-methodology-20111115>
>
> As discussed last week, we would like to finalize a version for formal
> publication this week. We will publish this document together with the
> requirements to get early feedback from the public.
>
> Please send any comments to the list ahead of the meeting. Please also
> indicate your agreement with publication of these documents on the list
> if you will not attend the call this week.
>
> I look forward to your input.
>
> Best,
> Shadi

Detlev Fischer PhD
DIAS GmbH - Daten, Informationssysteme und Analysen im Sozialen
Geschäftsführung: Thomas Lilienthal, Michael Zapp

Telefon: +49-40-43 18 75-25
Mobile: +49-157 7-170 73 84
Fax: +49-40-43 18 75-19
E-Mail: fischer@dias.de

Anschrift: Schulterblatt 36, D-20357 Hamburg
Amtsgericht Hamburg HRB 58 167
Geschäftsführer: Thomas Lilienthal, Michael Zapp