Re: Section 6 Expertise and Users

Dear Kostas,

Thank you for pointing this resource out. Unfortunately this is an
outdated draft (apologies for the misleading status labels). Please find
the latest version of this document as well as other resources around
web accessibility evaluation here:
  - <http://www.w3.org/WAI/eval/>
  - <http://www.w3.org/WAI/eval/reviewteams.html>

Best,