Re: Section 6 Expertise and Users

From: Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2011 13:15:27 +0100
To: Votis Konstantinos <kvotis@iti.gr>
CC: Eval TF <public-wai-evaltf@w3.org>, Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Dear Kostas,

Thank you for pointing this resource out. Unfortunately this is an
outdated draft (apologies for the misleading status labels). Please find
the latest version of this document as well as other resources around
web accessibility evaluation here:
  - <http://www.w3.org/WAI/eval/>
  - <http://www.w3.org/WAI/eval/reviewteams.html>

Best,