AW: An Evaluation Question for all you experts

Hi Vivienne, Mike, all,

probably I don't get the problem. The new window can be closed with Alt-F4,
which is a very common method. A keyboard user might also decide before
closing it changing with Alt+Tab to other window which is also very common
and close both or one of them later with Alt+F4. JAWS says: new window. Was
it the wrong one I've tested?

Best

Kerstin