Discussion section 7 Scope

From: Velleman, Eric <evelleman@bartimeus.nl>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 11:08:14 +0000
To: "public-wai-evaltf@w3.org" <public-wai-evaltf@w3.org>
Dear all,

The section on scope is particularly interesting to talk about. I have more text, but would like to know if this is in any way a direction that is understandable. We will also discuss this in our meeting on thursday. But don't let that keep you from discussing on the list. I think setting the scope of an evaluation before really starting the evaluation is really important. Also defining what must and could be in the scope.
Kindest regards,

Eric