From: Velleman, Eric [mailto:evelleman@bartimeus.nl]
Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2011 5:24 PM
To: public-wai-evaltf@w3.org
Subject: WCAG-Evaluation Methodology first online version

Dear all,

Please find the first version of the Evaluation Methodology at:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/conformance/ED-methodology-20111102

<http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/conformance/ED-methodology-20111102>Please note that the time in UTC in the mail with the agenda should be 15:00 to 16:00 UTC. The other times are correct. Hope to speak to you all tomorrow.
Kindest regards,

Eric