more detail on earlier email - possible accessibiltiy evaluation methodology resource?

From: Boland Jr, Frederick E. <frederick.boland@nist.gov>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 11:00:59 -0400
To: "public-wai-evaltf@w3.org" <public-wai-evaltf@w3.org>
Regarding an earlier email I sent on a possible resource for "accessibility evaluation methodology", the following link provides more information:
http://accessibility.gtri.gatech.edu/aem/

In particular the appendices in this link give much detail regarding steps/procedures for various conditions - might have some applicability to our work (or maybe not)?

Thanks and best wishes
Tim Boland NIST