From: Vivienne CONWAY
Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2011 2:40 PM
To: Velleman, Eric ; RichardWarren ; Eval TF
Subject: RE: Sampling

HI all

Unless I'm missing something, if we are talking about random sampling
methods, how do we make sure they include those 'complete processes'.  Do we
look at doing random sampling, plus complete processes, plus core elements
of the website (website purpose).?

Regards

Vivienne L. Conway, B.IT(Hons)
PhD Candidate & Sessional Lecturer, Edith Cowan University, Perth, W.A.
Director, Web Key IT Pty Ltd.
v.conway@ecu.edu.au
v.conway@webkeyit.com
Mob: 0415 383 673

This email is confidential and intended only for the use of the individual
or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify
me immediately by return email or telephone and destroy the original
message.