Van: Boland Jr, Frederick E. [frederick.boland@nist.gov]
Verzonden: woensdag 14 december 2011 21:48
Aan: RichardWarren; Eval TF
Onderwerp: RE: Sampling

We may also need to sample over time, since a site’s pages/content may change over time, which could affect WCAG2.0 conformance and/or resultant accessibility of the site.. or provide a date/time (required component) of evaluation for pages/site..  Questions that may arise in this regard are: how often to sample, etc. (for example,  do we just want to sample when there are major content changes, or do we just want to sample at regular intervals regardless of any perceived changes, or do we want to apply different strategies for different parts of a site?)

Thanks Tim Boland