Van: RichardWarren [richard.warren@userite.com]
Verzonden: vrijdag 2 december 2011 13:35
Aan: Velleman, Eric; Eval TF
Onderwerp: Re: Finding complete processes

Hi,

Sorry if I appear pedantic, but if the external website is part of the
process then it must be included. The site owner has decided that s/he wants
to use the external service as part of the process, so if s/he has chosen a
non-compliant provider that is the owner's responsibility and they are
offering a non-compliant service to the consumer.

Otherwise it is like a restaurant owner saying that he is not responsible
for the awful wine he serves because it is supplied by the local
off-licence.

So - Eric, if a website owner works their !%#$ off to make a site compliant
they need to spend a bit of time selecting compliant sub-contractors - OR
devising an alternative method of completion that does not require the use
of the non-compliant element. A few years ago we had a client who had this
problem and overcame it with a contact form for screen-reader users so that
the payment could be completed manually over the phone.

Richard