From: Shadi Abou-Zahra [shadi@w3.org]
Sent: Friday, 2 December 2011 3:36 PM
To: public-wai-evaltf@w3.org
Subject: Re: Finding complete processes

I think the question is how essential these external resources are to
complete a task/process, rather than how they are referenced.

A good example is providing directions using only an external mapping
service. IMO this would be essential to include in the evaluation.

In this case it may also not matter how often this service is used by
other websites as long as it is an essential part of the website.

Regards,
   Shadi