Re: Finding complete processes

Hi Alistair,

Conceptually I agree with you but we need to avoid unintentional
loopholes. I think the credit card payment at the end of the process
should be part of the evaluation. I don't think requiring that such
"essential resources" are part of the evaluation contradicts the
conformance claim declarations recommended in WCAG. It is a way of
saying how these conformance claims should be completed.

I guess the summary is that, as usual, we need to find the correct
balance between everything and nothing in defining the scope.

Regards,
   Shadi