RE: regrets from Liz fong, NIST

I will be unavailable for the next 4 weeks, until Dec 29 to participate in teleconference.
--Liz Fong

-----Original Message-----
From: Velleman, Eric [mailto:evelleman@bartimeus.nl]
Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2011 6:01 AM
To: public-wai-evaltf@w3.org
Subject: Agenda EvalTF thursday 10

Dear Eval TF,

The next teleconference is scheduled for Thursday 10 November 2011 at (I tried to adjust for daylight saving time using the Worldclock so this list should be ok:
  * 15:00 to 16:00 UTC
  * 16:00 to 17:00 Central European Time (time we use as reference)
  * 10:00 to 11:00 North American Eastern Time (ET)
  * 07:00 to 08:00 North American Pacific Time (PT)
  * 23:00 to 24:00 Western Australia Time

Please check the World Clock Meeting Planner to find out the precise date for your own time zone:
  - <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html>

The teleconference information is: (Passcode 3825 - "EVAL")
  * +1.617.761.6200
  * SIP / VoIP -http://www.w3.org/2006/tools/wiki/Zakim-SIP

We also use IRC to support the meeting: (http://irc.w3.org)
  * IRC server: irc.w3.org
  * port: 6665
  * channel: #eval

AGENDA:

#1. Welcome

#3. Table of Contents
A new version of the WCAG 2.0 Evaluation Methodology is available at:
<http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/conformance/ED-methodology-20111109.html>

You can also always reach the latest version through the homepage of our Taskforce:
<http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/2011/eval/eval-tf>

#4. Specific discussion on:
a) Section 6 on expertise for evaluating accessibility and
b) Section 7 on procedure to express the scope

Regards,

Eric