Da: public-wai-evaltf-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-wai-evaltf-request@w3.org] Per conto di Shadi Abou-Zahra
Inviato: luned́ 22 agosto 2011 13:35
A: Eval TF
Oggetto: some initial questions from the previous thread

Dear Eval TF,

 From the recent thread on the construction of WCAG 2.0 Techniques, here
are some questions to think about:

* Is the "evaluation methodology" expected to be carried out by one
person or by a group of more than one persons?

* What is the expected level of expertise (in accessibility, in web
technologies etc) of persons carrying out an evaluation?

* Is the involvement of people with disabilities a necessary part of
carrying out an evaluation versus an improvement of the quality?

* Are the individual test results binary (ie pass/fail) or a score
(discrete value, ratio, etc)?

* How are these test results aggregated into an overall score (plain
count, weighted count, heuristics, etc)?

* Is it useful to have a "confidence score" for the tests (for example
depending on the degree of subjectivity or "difficulty")?

* Is it useful to have a "confidence score" for the aggregated result
(depending on how the evaluation is carried out)?

Feel free to chime in if you have particular thoughts on any of these.

Best,
   Shadi