Re: feedback on data format for WCAG-EM reports

Hi Carlos,

The problem is, what is the best way to describe a "web page" (and web
page state) that is *independent* of any test subject. That is, I want
to describe a web page on its own. This *could* then be the subject in
an EARL report but could also be a web page description outside EARL.

The basis for such a class should probably be http:ConnectionClass:
  - http://www.w3.org/TR/HTTP-in-RDF10/#ConnectionClass

Ideally we would also have dct:title, dct:description, and dct:date to
make the data easier to handle. Also to allow people to leave out such
HTTP recordings when there is no need for it (eg. static web page).

In other words, tbd:WebPage would be the same as earl:TestSubject:
  - http://www.w3.org/TR/EARL10/#TestSubject

This class would be fully compatible with EARL because it can be used as
a test subject. It can also be used outside the context of EARL.

Thoughts?

Best,
   Shadi