Re: offline review instead of meeting

Hi Shadi, all,

Here are my answers:

On 07/16/2014 11:00 AM, Shadi Abou-Zahra wrote:
> Dear ERT WG,
>
> Instead of the meeting today, please use the time to read the updated
> WAET document in detail:
>   - http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/WD-AERT/ED-AERT
>
> The most important things to look out for at the moment are:
>   - Is it immediately clear to new readers what this document is about?

yes

>   - Is it clear what the current status is and what feedback is needed?

yes

>   - Can readers skim the document and get an overview on its contents?

yes

>   - Are there particularly confusing word or sentences that you notice?

no. Except the minimum points that we just discussed on the phone.

> Many thanks for your help reviewing this document!

Best Regards, Mit freundlichen Grüßen, Saludos,
carlos

Dr Carlos A Velasco
   Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Information Technology FIT
   Web Compliance Center: http://imergo.com/ · http://imergo.de/
   Schloss Birlinghoven, D53757 Sankt Augustin (Germany)
   Tel: +49-2241-142609 · Fax: +49-2241-1442609