De: Carlos A Velasco [mailto:carlos.velasco@fit.fraunhofer.de]
Enviado el: jueves, 16 de mayo de 2013 18:03
Para: Emmanuelle Gutiérrez y Restrepo
CC: 'Shadi Abou-Zahra'; 'ERT WG'
Asunto: Re: ERT WG: Agenda for teleconference on Wednesday 15 May 2013

Hi Emmanuelle,

On 16/05/13 13:48, Emmanuelle Gutiérrez y Restrepo wrote:
> Hi Carlos,
>
> You are absolutely right. My initial idea was to indicate that the
> university wanted to create a review tool to help teachers to ensure
> that the courses meet the accessibility requirements.

that sounds a good idea to me.

> But I sincerely believe that this is the scenario that I wish there
> but it's really unlikely.

Maybe ;-)

> So if you think you can change it right. Or we can think of something
else.

I would appreciate if you can help us to do that.

Best Regards, Mit freundlichen Grüßen, Saludos, carlos

Dr Carlos A Velasco
   Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Information Technology FIT
   Web Compliance Center: http://imergo.com/ · http://imergo.de/
   Schloss Birlinghoven, D53757 Sankt Augustin (Germany)
   Tel: +49-2241-142609 · Fax: +49-2241-1442609