De: Carlos A Velasco [mailto:carlos.velasco@fit.fraunhofer.de]
Enviado el: miércoles, 15 de mayo de 2013 20:14
Para: Emmanuelle Gutiérrez y Restrepo
CC: 'Shadi Abou-Zahra'; 'ERT WG'
Asunto: Re: ERT WG: Agenda for teleconference on Wednesday 15 May 2013

Hi Emmanuelle,

thanks for your proposal, however I think this scenario does not fit into
the document. Your scenario is directed to users of accessibility testing
tools. The document is targeted to developers of accessibility testing
tools.

--
Best Regards, Mit freundlichen Grüßen, Saludos, carlos

Dr Carlos A Velasco
   Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Information Technology FIT
   Web Compliance Center: http://imergo.com/ · http://imergo.de/
   Schloss Birlinghoven, D53757 Sankt Augustin (Germany)
   Tel: +49-2241-142609 · Fax: +49-2241-1442609