De: Carlos A Velasco [mailto:carlos.velasco@fit.fraunhofer.de]
Enviado el: lunes, 24 de junio de 2013 15:32
Para: Shadi Abou-Zahra
CC: ERT WG; Philip Ackermann
Asunto: Re: [for review] updated draft Charter

Hi Shadi,

no comments from our side. We accept the charter as it is.

--
Best Regards, Mit freundlichen Grüßen, Saludos, carlos

Dr Carlos A Velasco
   Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Information Technology FIT
   Web Compliance Center: http://imergo.com/ · http://imergo.de/
   Schloss Birlinghoven, D53757 Sankt Augustin (Germany)
   Tel: +49-2241-142609 · Fax: +49-2241-1442609