Re: updated draft charter

Hi Kostas, ERT, and Shawn,

Ref: http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/charter5

As discussed earlier today, I tweaked the scope and success criteria
sections to clarify that ERT WG will only maintain the *data* for the
list of web accessibility evaluation tools, while the interface will
continue to be maintained by EOWG. I also added a deliverable for the
data that we will provide as part of the Charter requirements.

Hope this works for everyone (also Shawn for EOWG Charter)?

Best,
   Shadi