[ERT WG] next meeting 16 January 2013

From: Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2013 23:52:11 +0100
To: ERT WG <public-wai-ert@w3.org>
Dear Group,

Happy new year!

We should reconvene soon to restart our work in this new year. To jog
your memory, we are continuing to work on the following deliverables:

# EARL 1.0 Test Suite
  - we need a test suite to enter W3C Candidate Recommendation phase
  - <http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/EARL10/tests/>

# Accessibility Support Database
  - a prototype for review and comments is expected later this month
  - <http://www.w3.org/WAI/ACT/asd>

# Website Accessibility Conformance Evaluation Methodology 1.0
  - an updated pre-publication Editor Draft is expected next month
  - <http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG-EM/>

# Techniques For Accessibility Evaluation And Repair Tools 1.0
  - expecting an initial requirements analysis to update this resource
  - <http://www.w3.org/TR/2000/WD-AERT-20000426>

Best,
   Shadi