Re: ERT WG: Agenda for teleconference on Wednesday 20 February 2013

Hi Samuel,

Thanks for the useful feedback.

The issue that was raised is that it is difficult to define what a
"software analyst" is, since this may not be as formally assigned in
different tool development processes. It seems a little fuzzy.

Having said that, I think this is probably the level of detail that we'd
want to address in the document.

Maybe a way around that is to try to provide a description for this role
rather than to use a title (like "software analyst") to define it. Any
suggestions on such a description?

Best,
   Shadi