Re: Title of AERT

Hi Samuel,

That is a good point. We can discuss that Wednesday in detail. My view
on this is that an assessment can be performed with the overview of the
features described in the document.

--
Best Regards, Mit freundlichen Grüßen, Saludos,
carlos

Dr Carlos A Velasco
   Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Information Technology FIT
   Web Compliance Center: http://imergo.com/ · http://imergo.de/
   Schloss Birlinghoven, D53757 Sankt Augustin (Germany)
   Tel: +49-2241-142609 · Fax: +49-2241-1442609