Re: Minutes for Teleconference on 8 February 2012

Hi,

At 10:39 9-2-2012, Shadi Abou-Zahra wrote:
>ERT WG,
>
>Please find the minutes for the teleconference on 8 February 2012:
>  - <http://www.w3.org/2012/02/08-er-minutes.html>

Reading the minutes I find two resolutions about the namespace prefix
for Dublin Core terminology:
RESOLUTION: use prefix "dc" with namespace
http://dublincore.org/documents/dcmi-terms/
RESOLUTION: use prefix "dct" with namespace
<http://dublincore.org/documents/dcmi-terms/>http://dublincore.org/documents/dcmi-terms/

Does this mean that tools can use either dc or dct, or is the
namespace prefix in the first resolution a typo that was meant to be
overwritten by the second resolution? (The URI is the same in both
resolutions.)

Best regards,

Christophe

--