Re: Minutes for Teleconference on 8 February 2012

From: Christophe Strobbe <christophe.strobbe@esat.kuleuven.be>
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2012 15:03:55 +0100
To: public-wai-ert@w3.org

At 10:39 9-2-2012, Shadi Abou-Zahra wrote:
>Please find the minutes for the teleconference on 8 February 2012:
>  - <http://www.w3.org/2012/02/08-er-minutes.html>

Reading the minutes I find two resolutions about the namespace prefix
for Dublin Core terminology:
RESOLUTION: use prefix "dc" with namespace
RESOLUTION: use prefix "dct" with namespace

Does this mean that tools can use either dc or dct, or is the
namespace prefix in the first resolution a typo that was meant to be
overwritten by the second resolution? (The URI is the same in both

Best regards,

>Next meetings:
>  - Wednesday 22 February 2012
>   Shadi
>Shadi Abou-Zahra - http://www.w3.org/People/shadi/
>Activity Lead, W3C/WAI International Program Office
>Evaluation and Repair Tools Working Group (ERT WG)
>Research and Development Working Group (RDWG)

Christophe Strobbe
Kasteelpark Arenberg 10 bus 2442
B-3001 Leuven-Heverlee
tel: +32 16 32 85 51
Twitter: @RabelaisA11y
Open source for accessibility: results from the AEGIS project
Please don't invite me to Facebook, Quechup or other "social
networks". You may have agreed to their "privacy policy", but I haven't.