updated issues lists

From: Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 12:20:47 +0200
To: ERT WG <public-wai-ert@w3.org>
Dear group,

The issues lists for EARL 1.0 Schema and EARL 1.0 Guide have been
updated. They are still not complete but reflect most of our current
discussions and resolutions:
  - <http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/EARL10/issues>
  - <http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/EARL10/guide-issues>

We will discuss these in more detail to close the remaining open issues.
Please send comments and feedback to the list.

Regards,
   Shadi